Clocks oppose students

It is well established that all students are responsible for man¬aging their time to ensure they arrive before the bell tolls.
The clocks, however, hinder student’s abilities to manage them¬selves. They fail to accurately represent the proper time causing confusion amongst the student population.

Worse, the clocks not only fail to demonstrate the proper time outside the school but are even uncoordinated to each other. Computer clocks and individual room clocks tend to have as high as 10 minute discrepancies.

All in all, these weird time shenanigans make it impossible for students to manage their classes properly. Students are unfairly punished for not having psychic abilities.

True, it is possible for students to work around this. They can avoid leaving for lunch, make sure they are never a great distance from their classes. They can leave for class early to ensure they arrive on time. But this leaves students constantly fretting over their time. Just “dealing with it” is not only inconvenient, but also keeps students from making the best use of their time.

The problem can be solved simply: Just hire someone to fix it. Even simpler, use those already employed by the school district to fix the clocks. It is not that difficult.