That last good …

Hailed by critics as one of the scariest movies out, “Paranormal Activity,” also has an LHS fan base.

Junior Chelsea Thomas said that “Paranormal Activity” was the last good movie she saw – and was one of the scariest she has seen.

“I felt sorry for the person sitting next to me, because whenever the thing always came and messed with girl it always made me jump and scream,” Thomas said.

Since its release on Sept. 25, fans have been flooding the theaters. The movie came out just in time for the holiday of Halloween.

“I saw it when it first came out into theaters,” Thomas said. “ Now I do kind of regret going out and seeing it because, when I came out of the movie theatre I was shaking so bad, and could barely fall asleep that night.”

The movie is about a young woman (Katie) and her boyfriend (Micah) who just moved into a new house in San Diego. Kate has had some paranormal experiences and believes that some evil spirits have been following her since childhood. She becomes convinced these spirits live with her and her boyfriend in their new house. Micah decides to set up a camera and record when they are asleep, in order to capture it on tape. Their experiences were the basis of the movie. People have been skeptical about whether or not the movie was real or fake.

“The movie was supposed to be a true story, and I believe it– it did look very real,” Thomas said.