How to have a healthy relationship

Honesty– Honesty is a key factor in any relationship, students must be able to accept their significant others for who they are. Keeping secrets easily backfires and instead of just being upset about the secret, your partner will also feel like they can no longer trust you. To avoid your companion questioning everything you say, be truthful from the start, especially if you are directly asked an important question.
Support– In a healthy relationship, you don’t have to care about the things your partner is passionate about, but you must respect what they spend his or her time doing and find significant. Listen to each others’ failures and successes from other relationships. Be supportive of their interests, such as when your boyfriend or girlfriend wins a sports competition or gets an award.
Social Balance– After starting a new relationship, you will have less time for your friends, but you and your significant other must be able to accept that relationships often don’t last forever while strong friendships can be eternal. It is still important to have plenty of time for your boyfriend or girlfriend, along with your other friends.
Communication- In every relationship there are many conversations that can be easily altered and therefore misunderstood. If you are clear when you speak to each other, you will avoid arguments and have a longer, more comfortable relationship.
Chemistry–  If you begin a relationship without chemistry in personality and appearance, then there is no chance of sustainability nor reason you will want to or make an effort to stay together. Starting a relationship with mutual attraction may seem like a given, but sometimes people tend to assume feelings will grow with time, which is not always the case. Disinterest occurs when the relationship does not have a strong foundation.