Pack the House Photo Gallery

About the Contributors
Sama Abughalia
Sama Abughalia, The Budget Co-Editor in Chief
This is my third year on staff and my first year as an editor in chief. Although I’m really only trained as a photographer I hope I can learn new skills as a mediocre designer and possible a sub-par writer. I am very involved in school and spend most of my times attending events. I may not be able to help edit your story but I can definitely make a witty come-back when faced with an attitude.
Lydia Folks
Lydia Folks, LHSBudget.com Photo Editor
I'm a second year photographer on staff. This year I am taking on the role of photo editor of LHSBudget.com. When I am not taking pictures I am playing softball or participating in 4-H.
Dylan Wheatman
Dylan Wheatman, Photographer and Videographer
I'm a second year photographer and videographer on the journalism staff. When I'm not taking pictures or videos I like to go to the gym, hang out with friends and family, and golf for fun!
Maison Flory
Maison Flory, Red and Black Photo Editor
I'm a third-year photographer on the journalism staff. When I am not taking pictures, I am showing my animals in 4-H and play club and school soccer.
Maya Smith
Maya Smith, Red and Black Co-Editor in Chief

I am a second year editor-in-chief of the Red and Black Yearbook and have been on staff for three years. I am considered a jack of all trades - I take photos, write, design, and do lots and lots of live reporting. When I’m not working on journalism, I’m a part of IPS, Student Council, Unified Sports, Link Crew, and Hang12.