Budget Banter Episode 1

Editor’s in Chief Danny Phalen, Finn Lotton-Barker, and Natasha Torkzaban host senior Henry Keeler
About the Contributors
Danny Phalen
Danny Phalen, LHSBudget.com Co-Editor in Chief
I am a third year reporter and videographer on staff. When I am not doing journalism work I do student council, cross country, video production, and attend school events. As Co-Editor in Chief of the LHS Budget I am excited to manage and create stories that capture the student body and LHS as a whole.
Natasha Torkzaban
Natasha Torkzaban, The Budget Co-Editor in Chief
In my third year on journalism staff, first year on the Budget, I have taken on the role of Co-Editor in Chief of the print publication. I’m very excited to lead our award-winning publication this year alongside my incredible Co-Editors in Chief. When I’m not writing late-night stories, standing awkwardly to get the best shot, or spending way too much time trying design, I’m at color guard practice, working for the Lawrence Times, or spending copious amounts of money on coffee.
Finn Lotton-Barker
Finn Lotton-Barker, Social Media Co-Editor in Chief
I'm a fourth-year staffer and second-year editor-in-chief for the journalism program. I have worked as a writer, reporter, designer, website editor-in-chief, and social media editor-in-chief in my time on staff. I have placed at state in KSPA multiple times in multiple categories and have had my stories featured on 'Best of Student Newspaper Online' numerous times. Outside of journalism, I participate in student council, scholars bowl, marching and concert band, and Lawrence Ballet Theatre. For any questions concerning our coverage, feel free to email me at [email protected] or [email protected].