Homecoming week in photos

Full galleries of the parade, Rally Around the Lion, the football game, and the dance

About the Contributors
Bryndal Hoover
Bryndal Hoover, Social Media Photo Editor
I am a first-year editor for the Budget and a second-year photographer for the LHS journalism staff. I absolutely cherish capturing our memories from high school in photographs. At school events, you can be sure to find me lurking with my camera.
Maeslyn Hamlin
Maeslyn Hamlin, Red and Black Co-Editor in Chief

I'm a third year editor of the Red and Black and this year I'm an editor in chief. When I'm not working on the newspaper I'm usually at work. I work two jobs, play lots of music, and I've pole vaulted in track for three years.

Lydia Folks
Lydia Folks, LHSBudget.com Photo Editor
I'm a second year photographer on staff. This year I am taking on the role of photo editor of LHSBudget.com. When I am not taking pictures I am playing softball or participating in 4-H.
Maya Smith
Maya Smith, Red and Black Co-Editor in Chief

I am a second year editor-in-chief of the Red and Black Yearbook and have been on staff for three years. I am considered a jack of all trades - I take photos, write, design, and do lots and lots of live reporting. When I’m not working on journalism, I’m a part of IPS, Student Council, Unified Sports, Link Crew, and Hang12.

Piper Journey
Piper Journey, Photographer
I'm a first-year photographer on the journalism staff. When I'm not taking pictures, I'm on the court playing volleyball at LHS or studying.
Maison Flory
Maison Flory, Red and Black Photo Editor
I'm a third-year photographer on the journalism staff. When I am not taking pictures, I am showing my animals in 4-H and play club and school soccer.